Agricultural And Rural Management Training Institute, Ilorin (ARMTI) has obtained approval from the Federal Government through its 2022 capital budget to organize the following training and empowerment programs to improve food security, youth empowerment, employment generation, and wealth creation.
- Digitalization of Agricultural Information Services for Rural Development.
- Human Capital Development for Managing Post Harvest Activities for Nigerian Farmers
- Value Creation through Effective Human Capital Development for Selected Agric. Produce Export in Collaboration with Relevant Agencies.
- Managing of Agric. Research for Effective/Efficient Food Production in Nigeria for Scientists in Nigeria
- Agric. Produce Value Chain Training for Managers of Inputs/Production and Marketing in ARD.
- Extension Services for Vitamin A Rich Sweet Potato/ Tubers
- Facilitation of VCD Activities through Development of Active Change Agents for Agriculture.
- Farm Business Planning and Management for Graduates.
- Agripreneurship Development for Youths in YES Entrepreneurship.
- Agripreneurship Development for Women in Agriculture.
- Agripreneurship Training and Development for New Generation Farmers.
- Capacity Building on Green House Farming for Women and Youth
- Development of Capacity for Soilless Agriculture
- Capacity Building in Monitoring and Evaluation for Agricultural Services
- Capacity Development for Youth and Women in Agriculture Online Marketing.
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPANTS
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- Have an interest in agricultural value chain/agribusiness.
- Must have a minimum of O’ level certificate.
WHO WILL ATTEND
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Young School Leavers/professionals seeking diversification into agriculture
- Unemployed Youth and Women interested in agriculture
Please, note that programs are tuition and accommodation free, for all courses running in Ilorin, while tuition-free alone for other locations aside from Ilorin.
APPLY NOW to fill out the application form.
Application Closing Date: May 30th, 2022