We take Workshops & training seriously.
If you’d like to experience hands-on training to further your career, visit our Workshop & Training page for updates on upcoming programs.
Some of these courses and workshops are offered free of charge; others are offered at a reduced rate. Some are sponsored by non-profit donor agencies (such as FAO) and corporate or state agencies. Others are only available to those who are members of specific professional associations or have been invited to participate. Some are also in-house offered by Farmlivestock in collaboration with relevant academic and agricultural entities.
Find out about an upcoming workshop or training you are interested in.
Apply by filling out a form on our workshop or training page.
Get an alert to know if you are qualified to attend and when an event is scheduled.
Tuition Free Training in Agribusiness: Agricultural And Rural Management
Agricultural And Rural Management Training Institute, Ilorin (ARMTI) has obtained approval from the Federal Government through its 2022 capital budget to organize the following training and empowerment programmes to improve food security, youth empowerment, employment generation, and wealth creation.
- Digitalization of Agricultural Information Services for Rural Development.
- Human Capital Development for Managing Post Harvest Activities for Nigerian Farmers
- Value Creation through Effective Human Capital Development for Selected Agric. Produce Export in Collaboration with Relevant Agencies.
- Managing of Agric. Research for Effective/Efficient Food Production in Nigeria for Scientists in Nigeria
- Agric. Produce Value Chain Training for Managers of Inputs/Production and Marketing in ARD.
- Extension Services for Vitamin A Rich Sweet Potato/ Tubers
- Facilitation of VCD Activities through Development of Active Change Agents for Agriculture.
- Farm Business Planning and Management for Graduates.
- Agripreneurship Development for Youths in YES Entrepreneurship.
- Agripreneurship Development for Women in Agriculture.
- Agripreneurship Training and Development for New Generation Farmers.
- Capacity Building on Green House Farming for Women and Youth
- Development of Capacity for Soilless Agriculture
- Capacity Building in Monitoring and Evaluation for Agricultural Services
- Capacity Development for Youth and Women in Agriculture Online Marketing.
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPANTS
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- Have an interest in agricultural value chain/agribusiness.
- Must have a minimum of O’ level certificate.
WHO WILL ATTEND
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Young School Leavers/professionals seeking diversification into agriculture
- Unemployed Youth and Women interested in agriculture
Please, note programmes are tuition and accommodation free, for all courses running in Ilorin, while tuition-free alone for other locations aside Ilorin.
eCopy of application forms can be obtained via the BOOK NOW link:
Application Closing Date: May 30th, 2022